I’m Tricia Robbins Kasson. I am a four decade daughter of the San Fernando Valley, and a candidate for State Assembly in the 45th District special election. I invite you to get to know me. Ask the hard questions, and hear my plans for leading our district and state toward its brightest future.
• I have the skills and experience to bring jobs and economic opportunity to the San Fernando Valley and the rest of California.
• I have a strong background in planning, transportation and housing, and a proven track record of getting things done with, and for, our communities.
• I will work on the overhaul of our state’s healthcare system.
• I will fight to ensure our educational system provides attainable, affordable education for children and adults.
• I believe in equality for all.
• I pledge to change the culture of harassment in Sacramento. As the only woman in this race, I am uniquely qualified to deliver on that promise.
• I will listen to you, and collaborate with our communities for the best possible representation of AD45.
• I have tremendous support from city, state and local leaders who know I am right for our communities, and right for Sacramento. You can see my endorsements here, and if you choose, visit my Add Your Name page to endorse me yourself. I welcome your support!
Please click here for further information on my background and plans for California’s future.
To donate, click here.
Paid for by Tricia Robbins Kasson for Assembly 2018-Special FPPC ID# 1401344. 419 N. Larchmont Blvd., #37, Los Angeles, CA 90004